What is the difference between RoboVac X8 and RoboVac X8 Hybrid?
The main differences between RoboVac X8 and RoboVac X8 Hybrid are:
- RoboVac X8 Hybrid is a 2-in-1 vacuum and mop device, while RoboVac X8 can only vacuum.
- RoboVac X8 Hybrid comes with a 400 ml dust box and 250 ml water tank, while RoboVac X8 comes with a 600 ml dust collector.
- Since RoboVac X8 Hybrid is capable of mopping, it also comes with a washable mopping cloth and disposable cloths.
What are some benefits of using RoboVac X8 and RoboVac X8 Hybrid?
RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid is great for people who have pets. The twin-turbine technology gives each turbine 2000 Pa of suction power, increasing overall airflow by 80% so your house can go back to looking its best. You can clean up to 57.6% more pet hair with the immense power of the twin turbines than you can with a single-turbine robotic vacuum.
RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid is suitable for large or multi-level houses. Running for up to 180 m², the ultra-long runtime supports the RoboVac X8 series as it completes its floor duties across the house.
How long does it take RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid to charge from 0% to 100%?
About 4-5 hours.
Does RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid support voice commands to clean a specific room?
The eufy Clean app supports dividing rooms once a valid map is created and saved. However, it doesn't support using voice commands (Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant) to clean a specific room.
Will replacing the battery on RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid delete its cleaning map?
Replacing the battery or powering RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid on or off will not cause the map to be lost or the cleaning history to be erased.However, the cleaning map may be lost under these circumstances:
- Manually recharging RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid during its cleaning process.
- Manually moving RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid during its cleaning process.
- When RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid gets stuck for a long period of time and is unable to continue its cleaning process.
- Manually resetting the map.
- Manually deleting the map.
What constitutes a valid map for RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid?
If your map has a gray base color and white lines, it is a temporary floor plan map, and not a valid map that has been saved. A map that has been created and successfully saved will be in color.
In order to create and save a valid map, place RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid on the charging base and press the Start button to start Auto Clean. After RoboVac X8/X8 Hybrid completes a full cleaning cycle and automatically returns to the charging station, a map will be saved with the rooms divided accordingly.