Cleaning up your home can be quite a chore, especially after a long day of work. Thankfully, technological advancements have ushered us into the era of the smart home, where robotic vacuums and mops have evolved to meet the ever-growing demands of us. No longer limited to sweeping, these bots now vacuum, mop, and even clean themselves, offering a truly hands-free cleaning experience.
This article unveils 6 best robot vacuum and mop combos for 2023 that have been tested and proven effective. These 5 bots are tailored for different situations with different price options. Follow this guide to choose the best robot mop and vacuum for you.
Powerful 2× 4,000 Pa Twin-Turbine™ suction
Patented Active Detangling™ Roller Brush
2.5 L bacteriostatic dust bag for a truly hands-free cleaning experience
Precise iPath™ Laser Navigation
Customizable AI.Map™ 2.0
Awaiting to be explored
2. eufy Clean X9 Pro Self-cleaning Robot Vacuum
eufy Clean X9 Pro Self-cleaning Robot Vacuum is another handy and powerful robot from eufy. It stands out for its self-cleaning ability. Every time it finishes vacuuming and mopping, the Auto-Clean Station washes and dries the mops to prevent the growth of bacteria and the persistence of unpleasant odors. Compared to the RoboVac G20 Hybrid, the Clean X9 Pro is more expensive, but it is one of the best robotic vacuums with mop among all eufy Clean robot vacuum and mop combos, coming with various advanced features.
Its adaptive pressure mopping (with dual rotating mops and 5500Pa suction power) ensures deep cleaning without effort. Whether dust, dirt, pet hair or the tough dirt and stains on hard floors and carpets can be easily removed. This best mop vacuum also delivers thorough mopping while avoiding common obstacles, including wires, slippers and furniture with AI detection. Besides, the 12mm automatic height adjustment of mop enables it to accommodate various floor types.
- Self-cleaning functionality.
- Adaptive pressure for effective mopping.
- Powerful suction and heated drying.
- 12 mm auto-lift mop.
- Privacy-focused AI sensors.
- Relatively high price.
3. Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop
Price: Starting from $1200.99
Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop is one of the smartest models of Roborock that can be voice-controlled in combination with an Alexa device. It features advanced sonic mopping technology that can automatically empty dust, wash the mop, and refill the robot's water tank, ensuring a superior and hands-free cleaning experience.
With an AI upgrade, the S7 MaxV can navigate around common household hazards using 3D structured light scanning and an RGB camera. It can identify your floors in each room and recommend cleaning patterns and scrubbing intensity accordingly.
As Roborock's best robot vacuum mop combo, S7 MaxV comes with a higher suction power than any previous Roborock robot vacuum, with a maximum of 5100 Pa, making it easy to remove dirt, hair and dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Self-refilling and self-emptying.
- Lights on in dark rooms for better recognition.
- Smart features for precious cleaning patterns.
- Reactive AI 2.0 for obstacle avoidance.
- Automatic mop lifting.
- High price.
- Big size.
4. SAMSUNG Jetbot Mop
Compared to the S7 MaxV, SAMSUNG Jetbot Mop is a much more budget-friendly option with nice cleaning performance. It comes with a smaller and more compact design and positions the dual spinning pads to extend out from underneath the unit, which can clean along hard-to-reach areas and even wall edges effortlessly.
With dual water tanks, it can work for up to 50 minutes without refilling. The long-lasting battery is an impressive feature that makes it one of our best robot vacuum and mop combos. Its high capacity allows you to mop for up to 100 minutes on a single charge.
- Affordable pricing.
- Dual-spin mop for effective cleaning.
- Compact design for tight spaces.
- Replaceable water tank and pad.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- Lower suction power compared to high-end models
5. iRobot Braava Jet M6 Ultimate Robot Mop
Price: Starting at $409.09
The last product that ends up our best mop vacuum robot list is iRobot Braava Jet M6 Ultimate Robot Mop, which is a versatile option for homes with diverse floor types, including hardwood, tile and stone. The square design allows it to reach deep into corner. With precision jet spray and vibrating cleaning head, it effectively tackles sticky messes and kitchen grease.
Besides, the M6 robot mop is smarter than ever, which has an Imprint Smart Mapping feature that allows it to learn the layout of your home and expertly navigate around objects under furniture. Better still, it is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for easy control. The reusable cleaning pad contributes to cost-effective cleaning.
- Precision jet spray and square shape remove tough dirt easily.
- Clean in neat rows and recharge itself automatically.
- Compatibility with voice assistants.
- Learn your personalized schedules for cleaning on time.
- Focus on mopping and lackof vacuuming functionality.
Tips for Using a Robot Vacuum with Mop
If you have never used a robot mop before, here are some tips to help you get the most out of your robot mop:
- Properly fill the water tank: Make sure the water tank is properly filled to avoid over- or under-wetting the floors.
- Regular maintenance: Clean and replace mop pads regularly to maintain effective cleaning performance.
- Clear obstructions: Clear the area of obstructions and cords before cleaning the floor to prevent entanglement or damage.
- Pre-set cleaning areas: Scan the layout of your home and pre-set specific areas for cleaning.
- Correct mode setting: For hybrid models, switch between vacuuming and mopping modes as needed.
In this article, we have collected 6 best robot vacuums and mops reviews. They offer a variety of features to suit different needs and budgets. Whether you're looking for a budget-friendly option, advanced cleaning technology, or a balance between vacuuming and mopping, there's a robot vacuum and mop combination that will change your cleaning routine.